Pages

Oct 29, 2011

Sorry Guys

WIP of Mikah's sprite

Ugh. I was planning to do lots of things for (P)lanets 2 this week & weekend, but I’ve been falling asleep every time I sit down with my laptop… then I woke up Tuesday with a killer sore throat, so I went to the doctor. Turns out I have mono! That would explain why I’ve been so tired, but unfortunately I just haven’t had the energy to do much of anything lately.  So apologies for the lack of updates. I’ll be back on track soon, I promise! D':

4 comments:

  1. Poor you; I hope you get well soon! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikah is so handsome. *-*

    Mononucleosis? I had that once too, rest a lot, ok? And eat, even though you won't feel like it. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I'm now well enough to get back to work 8)

    ReplyDelete