Pages

Oct 12, 2011

Haku Sketch



Finally got down the design for Haku, one of the romanceable guys in Circum[N]avigate. He's mischievious, sly, and loves to steal... Also, he's most definitely not a human...
I haven't been coloring anything for this game properly simply because I don't know what coloring style I want to use... Still experimenting with it, so I apologize for a lack of proper pictures/inconsistent styles.
But I've found some amazing music that fits the game perfectly ^-^ I also found some free backgrounds that I will resort to using if I can't get a BG artist (which is pretty likely since I can't pay anyone). So I guess you can say background and music are 100%!

4 comments:

  1. Holy crayola... He's so gorgeous AHHHH <3 Almost like him as much as Kaius. <3!! Well, he's stolen 2nd place. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Planets! Looking forward to the second. Any chance there will be voice acting in this one? I think it'd be an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Kaius has some competition :3
    I don't think I would put voice acting in the game.. Mainly because I always imagine them as speaking in Japanese ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. Yeah I think voice acting doesn't fit planets (you can imagine their voices). :)
    Kaius will alwaaaays remain #1 <3

    ReplyDelete