Pages

Nov 3, 2011

Circum[N]avigate Update~

Don't forget I'm working on this game too! :D
Textbox is just a placeholder~



Actually... I'm having more fun working on this than (P)lanets. Lol. I think I need to take a tiny, tiny break from (P)lanets world which is why it's easier for me to work on Circum[N]avigate stuff instead.
Anyway, I finally decided how I want to color the sprites. I'm going for more of a 'surreal' look, hence the gradients and textures and whatnot. I edited the backgrounds to fit that. Haku's sprite is done, Reimei is nearly done and I haven't started on Fain yet, but all of their designs are finished~
Current word count is 21,406 words. That's just for the common route, so I'm expecting this game may be fairly long... It's decided that there will be six endings, and one of those is the true ending. I've planned out the story 100%, so it's going really well so far!
I'll probably make a WIP thread in LSF because I'm pretty curious to know how people feel about the story. There are a lot of otome games being made but I really hope that mine can be different, so maybe even the anti-otome people can still be somewhat interested. :p

Edit:
WIP of a CG... the girl is Mana [heroine], since I haven't really shown what she looks like yet :3

11 comments:

  1. Yes, please, do work more on this game <3 :D Lol. Seriously, I have very recently played (P)lanets, and as much as I found it pretty nice, I was much more insterested when I saw you were working on a more plot-centered work. Everything I've read about it on this blog looks just interesting, I'm looking much more forward to this than to the sequel of (P)lanets XD So if you take a break from it I'm not going to complain lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I'm actually happy to hear that. I already know that there are people out there who will play (P)lanets 2, but I wasn't sure how many were interested in Circum[N]avigate so I'm glad this game gets some love too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...This won't sound too good, but I just want another game/shot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy! I'm really excited for any of your games to come out quite frankly ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ~ THE ART IS SOOO PRETTY :3 ~ I'm really happy to know you are working haaard x3
    Ah,congratulations on the sucess of (p)lanets 1~ I played that game,and i am really really expecting to play Circum and (P)lanets 2 8D
    I really love your work. :3
    From your biggest fan <3~

    ReplyDelete
  6. my~ can't wait to try this game.. I really like your Planets :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've finished planets in one single day (awesomeness!), so i'm sure to check out your other games as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I played (p)lanets 1 and its awesome!!! Besides, i want to download the background music of (p)lanets 1, can u give me the link or name of the songs? Thx XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait this one looks really interesting, is there a demo out for it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to play this ^^ So excited! The art looks great!

    ReplyDelete