Pages

Apr 8, 2011

minor changes

Nothing big has happened recently, but I thought I'd make a post about the small changes I've made. n_n


1) I finally got how to make custom buttons for the textbox, and I also added an animated CTC (click to continue) button. I think it looks really nice!!! I may end up customizing the whole interface, but of course script + CGs come first~

2) I got tired of Marin's fugly face so I redrew her.
I'm not 100% satisfied so I may end up redoing it later, or if the other one is preferred I can easily change it back. I guess I just need a change of scenery (After you stare at your own drawings for a long time, they start to look really ugly, no matter how good they actually may be XD )
Also, Marin's mom got a facelift :D I didn't even redraw her sprite, just changed the colors and it already looks much better. (Coloring makes a HUGE difference!!)

Also... the poll results so far don't surprise me at all XD Most girls like the mysterious/emo type it seems. I'm not surprised Lucan isn't that popular because he isn't as... developed(?) as the other two, but hopefully more people will like him in the actual game!

1 comment:

  1. Lucan is mature, sweet, thoughtful, kinda cute in a puppydog way.... what has the world come to that it prefers slackers and jerks who, granted, you can sympathize with, but who wants to have that kind of emotional baggage? Lucan is so good at taking care of you, too. I thought girls were supposed to like that :P

    ReplyDelete