Pages

Apr 10, 2011

Lucan-sama!

Finally finished Lucan's second pose!
Such a gentleman~



Bleh. I don't know what to think of it. I had no idea what his hands should be doing so they look a little stiff. Lucan has always been REALLY hard for me to draw properly. To the point where I've literally redone his sprite at least 8 or 9 times, while I've only redone Kaius and Ryuu 3 times (I'm such a perfectionist @A@). I don't even know why he never turns out right. But yeah, I'm not going to worry about redoing it... it's whatevs. Lol.
The new Marin has grown on me though.. she looks sooo much better than she did before XD Hopefully Lucan will grow on me too(?)

Script is going well, btw. My goal is to have that finished by the end of May - early June, so I can send it off to proofreaders! Hopefully my proofreaders are still on, though if not, I'll be looking for 2-3 people to look over the script and make sure I have no grammar mistakes. Anyone up for the (potential) job? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment