Pages

May 26, 2011

What's up with those choices?!

Bacon all the way ;D

Take a look at everyone's casual outfit! I posted Ryuu's here before, but never Kaius or Lucan.
Searching online for ideas didn't give much help, so I got the inspiration from... my friend's closet XD
I couldn't use my brother's, seeing as he has no fashion sense
A brief overview:
Lucan - neutral color and simple but mature style.
Ryuu - a baseball T and a manpurse. His outfit is the most put together, shockingly!
Kaius - a brown jacket thing and a band t-shirt. (You can't tell, but it says Alice 9... I guess Kaius likes visual kei :p)
Marin also gets a new outfit of course.

Inspired by one of my own dresses ;D
I'm kinda frustrated though, I can't seem to find Ruiko's .psd file (I think it may have gotten deleted due to the virus on my old computer), so I can't edit her clothing @_@;; Damn... maybe I should just give Ruiko a whole new sprite, considering I've grown tired of looking at her ugly face (if I do, that'll be my absolute last priority though XD)

4 comments:

  1. Where are the pics? I'd like to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u plz tell me wen d full version's gonna come out..?I just played it and i just loved it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished playing this game such a long time ago (loved it) and came back here to realize kaius was wearing the shirt of my favorite bad @^@
    ALICE NINE!! XD

    ReplyDelete