Pages

May 7, 2011

Maybe I need help

I'm doing well on the script so far. But... I'm seriously considering getting someone to help me out with CGs.

Random screenshot of the day :D

Doing all the CGs is taking me longer than expected. I have about 30 left... its a lot... orz.
What I would need is someone who can do the lineart of the CGs (in psd [photoshop] format). Because it has to look somewhat consistent with my own art, I will do the coloring myself. It seems like a fairly easy task just to do lineart, doesn't it? I wonder if someone would be willing to help me with this? Even if they can only do 10-15 CGs, that would be SO much help!
I always like to work alone, but... /hates asking for help
...However I'm too nervous to create a thread on lemma.
If anyone MIGHT be interested, send me a PM on the forum or even post here if you prefer... If not, I'll try really hard to do it myself, but I could really use some help! I don't need anyone right away, so there's no rush, however!

Also, please vote the new poll! I really need your input! (^o^)b

No comments:

Post a Comment