Pages

Mar 25, 2011

A Rainy Day



Ryuu's 2nd pose is done! Whoo~ I'm proud of it, but I think my art style keeps changing. Lol.
Lucan's is actually done too, I just have to color his clothing. Which always takes me the longest. ^^;

In the picture is a preview of a scenario I just finished writing.
A rainy day at Planets... of course, Ryuu wants to skip class to play in the rain. I wonder what Kaius and Lucan are doing?
Despite this progress, I'm not gonna lie, I'm having a few troubles... In regards to scenerios ect.
I'm afraid of making the game too long because if it drags on, it'll become boring. Such is the case with many slice of life / school life games... (They tend to become boring since there isn't a lot of plot)
I'm a huge perfectionist so I constantly worry about things like this. But I will continue to try my best...

No comments:

Post a Comment