Pages

Feb 11, 2011

What do guys wear?

 It's no fun being cooped up in a boarding school all day. You have to get out sometimes!! Which is why I made this:

 Yes, that's right... you get to explore town too. But this poses a problem. The students obviously don't just wear a uniform all day. They have other outfits too. As I'm beginning to design the everyday outfits for the guys, I realize... I have no idea what guys wear! Stylish guys, anyway. Something like this maybe:



Well, Kaius doesn't look so happy about that outfit. Maybe he looks too hipster. -shrug-
Stats anyone?
These screens contain a total of 65,218 words,
The game contains 11 menus.

I haven't put in all the menus yet, but there will be a lot more than 11. The final game will probably be about 75,000 words. Not too long or too short. Hopefully I'm not aiming too high ^^;

2 comments:

  1. I know I am slightly late on this, as I've just downloaded the game, and I've enjoyed your game very much (the artwork beautiful and Kaius awesome), but I didn't ever come across exploring the town... Is that only available in Ryuu's route? It's the only one I haven't completed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had just discovered the game 2 days ago! it was amazing! instantly i became your fan! ^^ i love the fact that the story is longer than other english otome games that I had. Kaius-sama~~ good luck on (P)lanets 2, I will be looking forward to your new game ^^ gambatte!

    ReplyDelete