Pages

Feb 3, 2011

Ya~ho!

Teacup here. A lot of people have dev blogs, so I figured I'd hop on the bandwagon. Yay!

Seems like Ryuu's causing trouble again :p

Curious about (P)lanets Current Progress?



Well, I still have a lot to do!! ^^; But the good thing is, many of these things won't take too long!
The longest thing will be tying up the loose ends in the script, making sure there are no errors in the coding, and finishing the CGs. As for everything else, it should be smooth sailing.
The optional stuff is what I may or may not do if I have any time/energy left.
I'm shooting for an August release! I'll have the whole summer to work so I think I can make it!!

Checklist:

-Finish Script
-Have Script Proofread
-Redo Kaius' sprite
-Redo Lucan's Sprite
-Redo Ryuu's Sprite

-Redo 'Extra' Sprites (Dad, Mom, & Oginuma-Sensei)
-Redo Menu Screen
-Make Daily Transition Screens
-Finish CGs
-(Optional) Make Opening Sequence
-(Optional) Redo Haruhi & Ruiko's sprites (I personally think these look pretty good)
-(Optional) Further Customize Textbox (Or find someone to do it for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment